Making things simple in your life will give you less stress, less illness, and more time to enjoy the important things.
Clutter is a form of complexity, and you should get rid of it. The easiest way to do it is to declutter one small space at a time. Starting with a space in your house or apartment that really needs attention, then move on to the spaces in your life, and the spaces in your head. One at a time.
Since we have to eat everyday, it makes sense to look at what we put in our body and simplify that too. Preparing bigger batches saves time and energy in the long run. It also makes it simple to decide what to eat when you’re hungry. You should also consider drinking only water, tea and a little bit of coffee instead of the crap that screw up your body.
Here’s a few more things to consider to simplify your life.
- Move everyday for at least 45 minutes. The simplest form of exercises that almost everybody can do is walking. We were designed to walk a lot. Start slow and build until you’re there.
- Stop complaining and be grateful!
- Don’t have debts.
- Set up a routine for the things you have to do anyway. Perfect it until you can do it fast, and on autopilot.
- Make a not-do-to list with the things you do, but hate and aren’t absolutely necessary.
- Love the heck out of your friends, family, and significant other.
- Write everything down.
When you start your journey to simplify, there’s going to be a period where things are going to get more complicated before it all gets simpler. Like this:
Hang in there!
Do you have simple tips to make life simple?